CAP Videos are the perfect way to actually learn the RMF Risk Management Framework Material.
CAP Videos Self-Paced Training in CAP Video, Screen Capture, Mind Map, Complete Document References, and Test Questions format.
The CAP Videos start with a complete 50,000 foot view overview of each part of the 6 steps in the RMF life-cycle. We’ll discuss relevant documents, primary and secondary responsibilities and other quick facts relevant to the steps. This will no doubt help you understand the lay of the land. These CAP Videos are one of a kind. you will not find them anywhere else but there. They are custom created!!!!
- Categorize – Here you’ll have CAP Videos Mind Maps and Document Reviews specifically related to Categorizing the IS for steps 1.1 Categorize, 1.2 Describe and 1.3 Register the Information System.
- Select – Here you’ll have CAP Video Mind Maps and Document Reviews
- Implement – CAP Video Mind Maps and Document Reviews of implementing the various RMF Steps
- Assess – You’re get the auditors view. This is a major change in getting a system to be authorized.
- Authorize – Finally the AO steps in and performs a risk assessment and either approves and issues an ATO or Denail/Interum Agreement.
- Monitor – NIST 800-137 will be your go to document here to learn how to “rinse and repeat”