Did You Know?
You can apply lots of stuff for CPE’s, here is what I found from ISC2.
CPE credits are earned through activities related to the information security profession including, but not limited to, the following:
• Attending educational courses or seminars
• Attending security conferences
• Being a member of an association chapter and attending meetings
• Serving on the board for a professional security organization
• Volunteering for a government, public sector and other charitable organizations, including (ISC)2 volunteer committees
• Completing higher academic courses
You can apply any one of my classes up to 40hrs. per year if you want. Complete each class and I can run a report for you that shows your participation in the class. You just submit that and you’re good to go…
Let me know if you’re interested in taking an online class. Right now it’s only $10.00 per month which won’t stay that way once I’m finished with the classroom.