New 5 Day / 6 Domain Format
- 1. Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements 19%
- 2. Cloud Data Security 20%
- 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security 19%
- 4. Cloud Application Security 15%
- 5. Operations 15%
- 6. Legal & Compliance 12%
CCSP Examination Information
- Length of Exam - 4hrs.
- Number of Questions - 125
- Question Format - Multiple Choice
- Passing Grade - 700 out of 1000 points
- Exam Availability - English
- Testing Center - Pearson VUE Testing Centers
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in information technology, of which 3 years must be in information security and 1 year in 1 or more of the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK. Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for 1 year of experience in 1 or more of the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK. Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement.
A candidate that doesn’t have the required experience to become a CCSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CCSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have 6 years to earn the 5 years required experience.