Our hacking training goes in-depth into the techniques used by malicious, black hat hackers with attention getting lectures and hands-on lab exercises . While these hacking skills can be used for malicious purposes, this class teaches you how to use the same hacking techniques to perform a white-hat/grey hat, Red Teaming, on your organization.
You leave with the ability to quantitatively assess and measure threats to information assets; and discover where your organization is most vulnerable to hacking in this network security training course.
The goal of this course is to help you master a repeatable, document-able penetration testing methodology that can be used in an ethical penetration testing or hacking situation.
The most current, up-to-date Ethical Hacking training available anywhere!
Learn from Experts in the field of Information Security:
We don’t just have great instructors, we are the great instructors and have years of industry experience and are recognized as experts.
Run hacking attacks in our classroom labs, be a hacker for a week:
Some of the hacking concepts you will learn to master during this hands on hacking course…
- Penetration testing methodologies
- Stealthy network recon
- Passive traffic identification
- Remote root vulnerability exploitation
- Privilege escalation hacking
- IPv6 Vulnerabilities
- Remote access trojan hacking
- Running shellcode in RAM vs. on disk
- Wireless insecurity
- Breaking IP-based ACLs via spoofing
- Abusing Windows Named Pipes for Domain Impersonation
- Evidence removal and anti-forensics
- Attacking network infrastructure devices
- Hacking by brute forcing remotely
- Hiding exploit payloads in jpeg and gif image files
- Hacking Web Applications
- Breaking into databases with SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting hacking
- Hacking into Cisco routers
- Justifying a penetration test to management and customers
- CEH/CPT review
- Defensive techniques
- Capture the Flag hacking exercises every night !
- Abusing DNS for host identification
- Leaking system information from Unix and Windows
- Windows 2003 Server & Vista DNS Cache Poisoning Attacks
- Unix, Windows and Cisco password cracking
- Remote buffer overflow exploit lab – heap vs. stack overflows
- Attacking Kerberos Pre-Auth Hashes
- Spoofing endpoints of communication tunnels
- Impersonation of other Users- Hijacking kernel tokens
- Attacking RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) in Windows XP, 2003 & Vista
- Remote keylogging
- Data mining authentication information from clear-text protocols
- Sniffing and hijacking SSL encrypted sessions
- Breaking wireless security via hacking
- Malicious event log editing
- Client side IE & Firefox exploits
- Tunneling through IPSec VPNs by abusing ESP
- Data retrieval with SQL Injection Hacking
- Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI) for an ethical hack
Total Access to Live Recorded Ethical Hacking Lectures: Some of the instructor-led hands-on hacking lab exercises in this security training experience:
Our Hacking class is structured for maximum retention of knowledge learned in class.
How You Benefit:
- Gain the in-demand career skills of a professional security tester. Learn the methodologies, tools, and manual hacking techniques used by penetration testers.
- Stay ethical! Get hands-on hacking skills in our lab that are difficult to gain in a corporate or government working environment, such as anti-forensics and unauthorized data extraction hacking.
- Move beyond automated vulnerability scans and simple security testing into the world of ethical penetration testing and hacking.
- More than interesting theories and lecture, get your hands dirty in our dedicated hacking lab in this network security training course.
- 5 Days of Expert Security Training Instruction from a hacking instructor with real-world hacking experience and deep knowledge of course content.
- Guaranteed small class size (less than 10-16 Students), you get an intimate learning setting not offered at any of our competitors.
- Custom Hacking Tools Enterprise Suite, includes every program covered in the course for at home study. (558 Tools).
- Boot camp style training — our instructors teach from 8am to 10:30pm every day. Course runs from 8am to 5pm daily with optional ethical capture the flag hacking exercises to 10:30pm.
- All meals, snacks and refreshments included. Snacks not included in Las Vegas courses.
- Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Penetration Tester exam fees.
- Lecture, Lab Exercise and Text book — Train your ethical friends and co-workers hacking!
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based OS
- Grasp of the TCP/IP protocols
- Desire to learn about the hacking and network security profession, stay ethical, and get great security training!