The following 4 questions will be asked relating to your background when you apply for certification:
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony; a misdemeanor involving a computer crime, dishonesty, or repeat offenses; or Court Martial in military service, or is there a felony charge, indictment, or information now pending against you?
- Does not include minor traffic violations or juvenile court
- Have you ever had a professional license, certification, membership or registration revoked, or have you ever been censured or disciplined by any professional organization or government agency?
- Have you ever been involved, publicly identified, with criminal hackers or hacking?
- Have you ever been known by any other name, alias, or pseudonym?
- You need not include user identities or screen names which you were publicly identified.
You must also attest to the truth and accuracy of your statements during application and legally commit to the ISC2 Code of Ethics