CAP Mind Maps are the perfect resource for you to understand over 10,000 pages of NIST documentation. This is a perfect study companion to Self-Study.
You will receive the following CAP Mind Maps
- CAP Process
- 800-53 Classes
If you are a serious ISC2 CAP® Student, then you’ll need the ONLY CAP Mind Maps ever created. These are a perfect tool to understand the big picture of each of the ISC2 CAP steps. Most of the CAP Mind Maps include critical information like Primary roles, Supporting Roles, Quick Reference Information, along with some other critical elements from the real world.
- Categorization of security controls is fueled by NISt 800-18
- Selecting Security Controls is centered around FIPS 200 and NIST 800-60
- Implementing Security Controls is related to NIST 800-53
- Assessing Security Controls is related to NIST 800-53A
- Authorization Packages and its contents
- Monitoring is directly related to NIST 800-137