This is just like being at a live event, except you can do it anywhere in the world; so pick someplace quiet!
Certified Information Systems Auditor
This live event happens right before the exam in a 5-Day format.*
For this exam, you must understand the practical application covered within the body of knowledge. If you try to memorize test questions, you are surely to fail. Join this course and experience what auditors actually go through in the field. Many of the auditors attending this training will come from large government entities in addition to the private sector. Reach out and network with the best! That’s how you build technical skills to manage IT security audits.
* Pre-requisite: You must have already registered with ISACA for the scheduled yearly exam.
This exam has been around since 1978 but its popularity skyrocketed around 2005. This is the benchmark for IS audits. By obtaining this certification, you will be one of the elite who are recognized globally for auditing expertise, assessments, test types and more.
By purchasing this product you will receive:
- Link to Dropbox to access the necessary files for the course
- MindMaps Included!
- Access to TheCode’s Testing Engine which contains over 1,200 auditing questions ($150.00 Value)
- Special Invitation to the GoToTraining Live event (always runs the week or two right before the exam for maximum efficiency)
- You will assess your skills as an auditor professionally
- You will assess your skills academically to know exactly where you stand for taking the real exam
- Complete Proprietary Training Course that makes sense out of the official training materials
- Covers All Topics on the CISA exam
- This product is updated 3 times a year, every year. Don’t bother with everyone else’s outdated material!
- 12 Month Access to content (not that you will need it for that long)
- Printable Courseware
- Interactive Practice Test Questions
So join us for an intense week while we cover:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Control Self-Assessment (CSA)
- IT governance frameworks
- Control objectives and controls related to IS
- Quality management strategies and policies
- CoBit controls
- Procedures used to store, retrieve, transport, and dispose of confidential information assets
- IS auditing practices and techniques
- Enterprise architecture design related to data, applications, and technology
- Acquisition and contract management processes
- Risk management methodologies and tools
- Use of control frameworks (e.g., CobiT, COSO, ISO 17799)
- Practices for monitoring and reporting of IT performance
- Benefits management practices for CISA certification
- Processes for managing emergency changes to production systems
- Use of maturity and process improvement models (e.g., CMM, CobiT)
- ISACA IS Auditing Standards, Guidelines, and Procedures and Code of Professional EthicsContracting strategies, processes, and contract management practices
- Control objectives and techniques that ensure the completeness, accuracy, validity, and authorization of transactions and data within IT systems applications
- System development methodologies and tools and an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses
- Data conversion tools, techniques, and procedures
Don’t forget, you’ll need the mindmaps to make sense out of stuff like this:
- Domain 1—The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14%)
- Domain 2—Governance and Management of IT (14%)
- Domain 3—Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation (19%)
- Domain 4—Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support (23%)
- Domain 5—Protection of Information Assets (30%)
Now, we do this course every year, but the 200 paper question exam is only offered in June, September and December. If you take other courses, you’ll probably be sweating through all four hours. Take our course and know you’ll have a strategy to calmly and with confidence pass at a pace that you are comfortable with. We’ll have you thinking, breathing and practicing a zen like CISA.