This is just like being at a live event, except you can do it anywhere in the world; so pick someplace quiet!
Certified Information Systems Manager
This live event happens right before the exam in a 5-Day format.*
For this exam, you must understand the practical application covered within the body of knowledge. If you try to memorize test questions, you are surely to fail. Join this course and experience what managers actually go through in the field. Many of the managers attending this training will come from large government entities in addition to the private sector. Reach out and network with the best! That’s how you build technical skills to manage IT security audits.
* Pre-requisite: You must have already registered with ISACA for the scheduled yearly exam.
This exam is often considered the cousin of the coveted CISSP exam. This is the benchmark for IS management and governance. By obtaining this certification, you will be one of the elite who are recognized globally for managing information security programs.
By purchasing this product you will receive:
- Link to Dropbox to access the necessary files for the course
- MindMaps Included!
- Access to TheCode’s Testing Engine which contains over 1,200 CISM questions ($150.00 Value)
- Special Invitation to the GoToTraining Live event (always runs the week or two right before the exam for maximum efficiency)
- You will assess your skills as an manager professionally
- Assess your skills academically to know exactly where you stand for taking the real exam
- Complete Proprietary Training Course that makes sense out of the official training materials
- Covers All Topics on the CISM exam
- This product is updated 3 times a year, every year. Don’t bother with everyone else’s outdated material!
- 12 Month Access to content (not that you will need it for that long)
- Printable Courseware
- Interactive Practice Test Questions
So join us for an intense week while we cover:
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Program Development / Management
- Incident Management
Don’t forget, you’ll need the mindmaps to make sense out of stuff like this:
- Domain 1—Information Security Governance (24%)
- Then Domain 2—Information Risk Management and Compliance (33%)
- Domain 3—Information Security Program Development and Management (25%)
- Finally, Domain 4—Information Security Incident Management (18%)
Now, we do this course every year, but the 200 paper question exam is only offered in June, September and December. If you take other courses, you’ll probably be sweating through all four hours. Take our course and know you’ll have a strategy to calmly and with confidence pass at a pace that you are comfortable with. We’ll have you thinking, breathing and practicing a zen like CISM.